Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Estonia vs Serbia Preview, Prediction and Analysis

Watch Live Online TV PC Streaming
Free TV Channels Available at; Justin.TV, p2p, sopcast, Freedocast
Sign Up and Download TV PC Software
In order to be able to watch live TV PC online video streaming, you have to be logged in and download TV PC software
Euro 2012 Qualifying, Soccer : Estonia vs Serbia
Live Estonia vs Serbia you need to register to watch live online broadcast.


Estonia (+0.5) vs. Serbia - Preview

Author picks 4 units.

Match start at 20:30 hour.

TIP: 1 - WAITING FOR RESULT

I think Estonia is able to stay unbeaten here. I see four reasons for my prediction and I will try to explain.

1. Estonia managed to win 3:1 even as guest. The first match between Serbia and Estonia in this EURO 2012 campaign was played in Belgrade on 08.10.2010. Serbia scored first, but Tarmo Kink and Konstantin Vassiljev turn the result. The third goal was own goal scored by Serbian Lukovic. What I want to say is simple - when Estonia managed to win in Belgrade, then why not in Tallinn.

2. Estonia will have the home advantage and it is very important here. Serbian fans can't travel to Estonia after the bad scenes from Italy. Even it is also important, something else is more - the frozen pitch. It is clear that the pitch will be awful at Lillekula Arena in Tallinn and I am sure Estonian players will be more familiar with that conditions.

3. Serbia is handicapped as two key midfielders are suspended. The captain Dejan Stankovic and Milos Krasic received yellow cards against Northern Ireland this Friday and now are banned. I am sure this is a big handicap for the coach Vladimir Petrovic.

4. Estonian players are full of confidence after the last victory over Uruguay at Friday. Estonian coach Tarmo Ruutli have no particular problems with injuries and suspensions (only Sergei Zenjov is out) and that is why I am expecting Estonia to stay unbeaten.

Source: http://www.worldpicks.eu

tagline:
Estonia vs Serbia, Watch Serbia vs Estonia, Live Serbia, Online Estonia, Streaming, Estonia Serbia Free, Estonia - Serbia TV, Estonia - Serbia, Watch Estonia vs Serbia, Live Serbia vs Estonia, Online Serbia, Streaming, Estonia Free, Estonia Serbia TV,Estonia Serbia, Watch Estonia - Serbia, Live Estonia vs Serbia, Online Serbia vs Estonia, Streaming, Serbia Free, Estonia TV, Estonia, Watch Estonia Serbia, Live Estonia - Serbia, Online Estonia vs Serbia, Streaming, Serbia vs Estonia Free, Serbia TV, Serbia, Watch Estonia, Live Estonia Serbia, Online Estonia - Serbia, Streaming, Estonia vs Serbia Free, Serbia vs Estonia TV,Serbia vs Estonia, Watch Serbia, Live Estonia, Online Estonia Serbia, Streaming, Estonia - Serbia Free, Estonia vs Serbia TV.